THE COSMIC COWBOY CAFE - 2RRR
My Blog

What is "Texas" music

When I say I play "Texas' music on the show some people ask how come I play Ronny Elliott who's from Florida or Charlie Roth who is from Minnesota or The Far West who are from California - the list goes on. Well I guess Texas music to me is an attitude, not a place. You don't get much more Texas music attitude than Bill Chambers (Kasey's dad) and he's an Aussie

15 Comments to What is "Texas" music:

Comments RSS
Amanda on Thursday, 27 September 2012 9:51 PM
Love the attitued! lol xoxoxox

download beat making software on Thursday, 3 January 2013 10:42 PM
Great article! I had little idea about the "Texas" music but after reading your content I've found sufficient information about it. I appreciate it. Thanks for this allocation.

bellabluestudio on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 7:03 AM
That is the suitable blog for anyone who desires to seek out out about this topic. You notice a lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would need�HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!

Nike Air Max 2009 Black Ice Green on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 10:03 PM

nike air max 2011 womens has been aimed at the users market ,recently its air max ltd with pink color, create 25 year new Autumn and Autumn quarter nike mens air max Shoes series. That brand will injection of green color into air max 180 , and recently the main nike airmax ltd Shoes , make the Shoes with a different image, via this to attract more man . on top of that appearance of multipurpose , the flexibility of these Shoes also not allow to ignore, cheap nike air max ltd the laces exercise cool microfiber material and Snake skin , protection and the avant-garde , more excellent performance in terms of pack . new air max nike air max 90 women through the boutique and specified in the flagship store , interested friends may come into contact with the brand.

The more informations about This,Please enter:http://www.nikeairmaxshopping.com

Reply to comment

better technology push-off on the silver necklaces for women Phoebe Philo on Saturday, 13 July 2013 12:14 PM
pandora uk sale Jewelry , and the goldsmith Elvin Humberto and his wife, lsaac Mizrahi founded in next year in metropolis , Japan . pandora uk white gold rings is very smooth , launched in a whole year , helping doctors to achieve a good crowd unique shackled effect, let them through the "design" their own Jewelry , expressing his own .The pandora

vlc media player on Monday, 22 July 2013 5:52 PM
My Blog Bloggers like you are very few on World Wide Web and I am happy to found you. It’s like finding a pearl in the sea, tough but fruitful. Best wishes and regards.

replica soccer jersey on Thursday, 5 September 2013 10:26 PM
Premier League club Birmingham City have revealed a new five year deal with Chinese jersey manufacturers Xtep International holdings LTD.

replique montre luxe on Monday, 16 June 2014 8:55 PM
I doit ae a-de? ce qi n'est caement pas e cas de cette initiative, a demeant ext阭ent int閑ssante. Jacqes de LostaBiogaphie Jacqes de LostaTot en replique montre vente 'achitecte, Jacqes de Losta paticipe a jona 'Cycone', pbi?pa e Lyc閑 de S鑦es, pis 閍ise en 1977 n pemie ovage en compagnie de Tito Topin. Thee is a cente ine dawn engthwise acoss the sheet and thee ines nning pependica to this at each end: the tee ine, which cosses thogh the hose at the btton, and the back and hog ines, which seve as the ote bondaies of the scoing aea. On en vient donc ?sppose q'i est n?comme 鏰. Et Dell n'a pas fait les choses ?moiti?puisqu'il propose 間alement un superbe clavier, tr鑣 閘間ant, ainsi qu'un pad de replique montre luxe plut魌 r閡ssi.

swiss fake watches on Friday, 20 June 2014 12:06 PM
It makes such a difference in how our senior parents feel - physically and emotionally. chasses piatage gna pas attention ces dtais. I was happily shocked at the interest in them. 6) Life The Game of Life takes payes thogh the miestones of a ifetime Wok fine back shode Louis Vuitton with a simpe T-shit, shots vey significant fesh and styish, a itte sma eto seection of chiden! Next, a draft is held in which each manager subsequently chooses a player from any given major league team.

contrefacon montres guess on Saturday, 28 June 2014 7:19 PM
Donc je n'ai pas tout tout compris , ( apparament , même ma contrefacon montres de luxe d' contrefacon montre hublot est plus intelligente que moi ) mais en bref , pour faire un calibrage , je décharge à fond et je charge à fond c'est bien ?a ? Une grande part du charme du tabl contrefacon montres rolex réside d'ailleurs dans la tension du personnage de Bethsabée, soumise à sa destinée, et dont le regard résigné se perd douloureusement dans le vide.

buy rubies online on Wednesday, 8 October 2014 4:50 AM
I like your articles, your article is very attractive, let I can understand a lot of truth, learned a lot of knowledge. I will focus on your article, pay attention to you. I hope you try harder. I will always support you.

site on Thursday, 23 October 2014 11:22 AM
which shall be outlined, it really is a little something from the snapshot, you�re able to carefully declare is mostly a true function with art The size window must end up being equated towards simple parts of finally, the interior

n songs on Sunday, 9 October 2016 1:37 AM
I appreciate it. Thanks for this allocation.

Russian mp3 songs on Wednesday, 1 February 2017 1:00 AM
Good post !!An impressive share! I just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.

ray ban sunglasses on Thursday, 27 April 2017 2:59 PM
Well I guess Texas music to me is an attitude, not a place.